Creative Producer - up to £40K + Benefits
Fantastic Opportunity to join this integrated/experiential agency in London Bridge to work on one of their flagship accounts as a creative producer.
The Creative Producer is the lynch pin between Creative, Production and Account management. You will be the main point of communication for this particular client's creative work and will be expected to interact with, and control the flow of information in to and out of the creative department.
You will be managing a number of projects at the same time as well as helping to scope out new projects. You will also be responsible for the creative and production resourcing, in order to deliver projects on time, working with Creative Services and Traffic and liaising with and booking freelance resource.
• Management of projects in creative and production, ensuring tasks are scheduled, allocated and completed in accordance with project schedules, budgets and quality requirements. Projects include but are not limited to development of global POP toolkits, press, online advertising, and some printing of specific items of collateral.
• Scoping new projects in collaboration with the account team and subsequent tracking, prioritising and co-ordinating interactions with account management – creative briefings, internal WIPs and daily team scrum.
• Vendor management (photography, print etc..), obtain quotes, schedule, organise and attend meetings, be main point of contact for all liaison and onward communication to wider team.
• Prioritising of all projects within their responsibility
• Ensuring all their projects have clear, agreed upon action points and that all stakeholders are kept informed.
• Management of briefs, including all appropriate sign offs, through the agency from pre-brief stage to final output.
• Working with Creative Services and Traffic to identify, flag and troubleshoot any resource allocation conflicts and work with account team to re-prioritise as required.
• Be the go-to safe pair of hands for all creative requirements on the account
• Communicating project changes quickly and clearly.
The agency is a well-known integrated agency, who are part of a well respected network, with strong delivery across advertising, experiential and digital. They are passionate about delivering great work.They have a great client list and produce award winning integrated communication.
This role would suite a mid weight to senior project manager or creative services manager who wants to work on a well-known brand as a creative producer and who likes to manage the full remit from advising on timings and budgets, scoping projects, art buying and some production. Previous experience within creative services, traffic or project management is a must. You will be a clear communicator and thrive in an ever changing environment. Most of all you are will be super organiser!
Please apply to Karine Lionnet at Story Recruitment by pressing the 'apply' button.