Account Manager - London - £35k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser. They have been given all the support required from the network agency to be the best in market, and it is now a reality. A great place to work, populated by bright, personable people.
This role involves developing, managing, and coordinating campaign strategies. Key Responsibilities:
• Provide daily account management via phone, email and/or direct contact with clients, advertising, content, & management teams
• Present and communicate campaign strategies and report on results to clients, including Paid Search, SEO, Social & more
• Act as liaison between clients, partner agencies, execution team and management to ensure flawless communications and program execution
• Work with client to set specific campaign ROI/budget goals and communicate to execution teams to ensure campaign work is built on time and on strategy
• Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with programmatic media buying/RTB. Key Skills:
• 3+ years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts
• Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills
• Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
• Advanced understanding and experience with Ad Trafficking a plus
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.