SEO Analyst - London - £30k
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
This role is for SEO Analyst to work with the Company’s established team to execute SEO campaigns for a variety of clients. Key Responsibilities:
• Technical recommendations
• Technical Auditing
• Planning and implementation
• On page optimisations
• Reporting on key metrics
The ideal candidate will be expected to have a solid working understanding of technical and on page SEO techniques as well as be able to communicate the implementation to clients in a clear and concise manner. Key Skills:
• Minimum 2 years hands on SEO experience
• Up to date understanding of on page and technical best practices
• Understanding of various CMS platforms
• Experience implementing and recommending Schema.org and other forms of microdata
• Google Analytics knowledge - Experience with Omniture and other analytics suites will be an advantage
• Worked with a variety of SEO tools – Moz, Searchmetrics etc.
• Passionate about SEO and a willingness to constantly learn and grow
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.