Planner / Direct Marketing/ CRM
Planner Direct Marketing/CRM Agency, London £45- 75k + bens.
This independent brand centric integrated strategic and creative Agency has a great client list and a no-nonsense, grounded culture with a talented team who thrive on solving client problems. Here creatives and planners work in genuine partnership and their particular blend of expertise is attracting more and more business, with CRM and Direct Marketing being a massive area of growth.
Planner Direct Marketing/CRM Agency, London – The Role
- You’ll work across a mix of clients including charity, publishing and the really interesting areas of financial services.
- Working with the planning Partner, you’ll develop strategies that maximise the opportunities presented by existing clients and new prospects, growing business and helping clients meet their objectives.
- You’ll apply your skills as a Planner to developing inspiring creative briefs, working collaboratively with teams to create great work.
Planner Direct Marketing/CRM Agency, London – Skills and Experience Needed
- You thrive on understanding people, uncovering compelling consumer/audience insights that underpin great creative and communications strategies.
- With a proven capability for data driven marketing, you have a strong grasp of segmentation, targeting, journey planning and testing and are used to working closely with data planners and analysts to drive solutions.
- Fundraising experience would be helpful, but isn’t essential, but you will need an understanding of digital channels and experience as a Planner using digital to enhance the customer experience.
- There’s flexibility on the level of experience you need as a Planner, and this Agency is also open to considering a very strategic account handler – a suit/Planner hybrid.
If you’re a Planner who’s maybe working in a more corporate environment, you’ll find the pace and approach of this growing agency refreshing. So if you have the Direct Marketing/CRM skills they’re looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planner roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.