Digital Project Manager
We're looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our digital offering within our client services team. Digital Project Managers are essential and important roles within the agency, the glue that holds everything together at the heart of every project.
The role (In a nutshell):
- Be client facing and listen to the clients needs in full before jumping to an answer.
- Managing the whole lifecycle of digital projects, right from brief through to delivery.
- Keep projects on track and within time and budget.
- Manage multiple projects and clients - anything from web builds to marketing communications.
- Experience working as a Digital Project Manager within an agency.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Have worked on a range of clients and be client facing. For this particular role B2B client experience would be essential.
- Proven experience managing web builds, microsites and advantageous to have managed anything else.
Who we are
We are a creative consultancy. We tend to work for large companies and organisations headquartered in Northern Europe. We answer complex briefs that concern strategy, identify, communications, culture and/or performance.
Our purpose is to help organisations, brands and services engage totally with all their audiences to build trust and ultimately become more successful.
No recruitment agencies please.