Partnership Development Executive, Global Sports Brand
We are currently recruiting for a Partnership Development Executive to join one of the biggest global sports brands in London. Working within a growing partnerships team you will be responsible for supporting 3 Partnership Development Managers who have responsibility for securing new commercial partnership relationships for the organisation.
This role would be ideally suited for any individual with 3 years + relevant experience from either an agency or rights holder background in a sponsorship sales/business development position. Any experience of developing business relationships in Africa, Middle East, North America or Asia would also be advantageous.
- Identifying and developing understanding of new prospects/targets via desk-based research across variety of industries and geographies
- Support partnership development managers in contacting new prospects and securing initial meetings
- Assistance in producing new business presentations and proposals, tailored to the business priorities of the company in question
- Various elements of support in all elements of the sales process from initial contact through to signing new partnership arrangements which includes the support and maintenance of the sales tracking system
- Ownership of individual projects in support of new business aims, e.g.:
- Distillation of research findings into key insights to support sales process
- Engagement with various internal departments e.g. marketing, community to define and create activation properties for new partners
- 3 years relevant experience in a sponsorship sales/business development capacity
- Proven track record of managing projects end to end demonstrating time management and attention to detail
- Experience of working across international territories and different industries an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong research skills
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and support team in all areas from administrative to strategic
- An understanding of brand dynamics and consumer trends
- A team player
- A passion or empathy with sport/entertainment
- Fluency in languages other than English is an advantage
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.