Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant
Radley Yeldar are looking for a Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant to join the Investor Engagement Consultancy team. The Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant will be responsible for supporting the team in a senior capacity, nurturing and delighting clients and creating and delivering thought leadership to both the work produced and the team. Investor Engagement is our heritage and still sits at the heart of the business, clients look to us for more strategic advice as well as trustworthy delivery, we need a new consultant to help us extend the great work we’re already doing.
The role (In a nutshell):
- To offer strategic guidance to Investor Engagement clients about a whole range of investor relations challenges – from reporting to social media.
- To find, win, service and grow clients.
- To work in close partnership with our Client Service and Creative teams.
- To offer simple, practical advice – based on proven insights - about how to connect with this complex and multifaceted group of stakeholders.
- A strong background and experience in investor engagement, ideally in an agency but we’re open to client side too.
- Proven experience developing strategic investor engagement consultancy for major corporate clients.
- Excellent communication skills, confident pitching & selling ideas as well as writing presentations.
- Experience facilitating workshops, focus groups etc.
Who we are
We are a creative consultancy. We tend to work for large companies and organisations headquartered in Northern Europe. We answer complex briefs that concern strategy, identify, communications, culture and/or performance.
Our purpose is to help organisations, brands and services engage totally with all their audiences to build trust and ultimately become more successful.
No recruitment agencies please.