Senior Search Consultant
Creative, experienced and energetic search specialist required to join expanding agency, as a Senior Search Consultant.
A leading regional digital agency is opening a permanent London office in Bethnal Green to support its existing growing client list in the capital. Our HQ, just an hour outside of London has 50 staff working across the full digital scale offering design & build, search marketing & advertising to around 100 clients. This will be an opportunity for a motivated, experienced individual to be involved in the success of this new planned growth for the agency, supported by team members from the Head Office.
The role would ideally suit someone with the required skills and experience that is looking to move into a more senior position. This role will be responsible for some of our largest accounts, ensuring that all aspects of their search marketing are delivering the exceptional ROI our clients expect. We place a lot of emphasis on making our search solutions bespoke to the client, so it's important you are experienced dealing directly with clients, taking their requirements and turning them into deliverable search campaigns - there is no package approach. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to have a desire for constant learning to keep up with the ever changing web as well as help and support the team in sharing knowledge of new developments and ideas.
Particular areas of your expertise will include:
- Excellent understanding of all elements of organic search
- Comfortable in a client facing environment leading presentations
- Strong project management skills
- Making creative suggestions for new content, functionality or potential areas to leverage both on & off site
- Competitor research and benchmarking
- In-depth use of analytics packages to monitor progress & indentify trends
- Keyword research and analysis to target traffic heavy phrases and new opportunities
- 3 + years’ experience
- Able to demonstrate great results for campaigns you’ve personally led
- Creative and successful link building ideas
- Knowledge of the multitude of different search tools available, and picking the right one for the job
- Understanding of usability recommendations and content optimisation to improve user experience and retention
- Analytics qualified
Some experience beneficial:
- Affiliate marketing
Ideally you will have previous experience of managing your own projects or a small team and will be ready to step up from your current position and develop your career.
• Very competitive salary, dependant on experience
• Private healthcare
• Company contributed pension
• Personal training budget to spend on your development
• Regular company social events
• Performance related bonuses