Social Engagement Manager
Social Engagement Manager - London - £35k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role is responsible for growing social billings, the management of junior employees, and supporting the senior team members with social strategy. Key Responsibilities:
• Educating teams and communicating the benefits of social media.
• First point of contact in resolving Team and client queries.
• Promoting social media and its capabilities throughout the Company.
• Managing junior social team members and supporting them in day to day client queries and requests.
• Responsible for output on response to briefs from the Social team.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a Media Agency, working directly with clients on digital media. Specifically, social. Key Responsibilities:
• Excellent understanding of social platforms and how automation can be applied to media buying.
• A proven track record of growing display/VOD/Mobile spend across clients.
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs.
• Thorough knowledge of ad-server technology with a focus on Google DFA.
• Trading experience in a social buying platform is preferable, experience with SocialMoov or Adaptly console is a significant benefit.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.