Planner / Buyer
Planner / Buyer - London - £30k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves planning and buying of digital campaigns (inc. display, mobile and social). Key Responsibilities:
• Negotiating campaigns with Media Owners
• The analysis of reports for relevant clients
• Client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results
• The ability to educate both clients and colleagues in terms of the ever changing world of digital activation.
• Media innovation (e.g. new creative formats, new platforms, media firsts etc).
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years display planning and buying experience. Key Skills:
• Process driven and organised.
• A knowledge of the fundamentals of both Ad-serving and the Display technology landscape.
• A knowledge of the DSP landscape and preferably proven experience in working with an agency trading desk
• Numerate and analytical
• An understanding of other digital media channels
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.