Search Account Director
Search Account Director- Central London- £50k
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
We are looking for a search account director who will be responsible for leading and developing Search marketing strategy for your key accounts and driving growth and maximising our clients’ business performance in search
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Develop search strategies and innovation to improve business performance and deliver client objectives
- Develop strong relationships with senior clients, and media owners / tech companies (Google / Kenshoo etc)
- Work alongside Client Planning team, Strategy team, and other media channels to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution
The search account director MUST have:
- Leadership and People Management skills
- Excellent paid search knowledge, both strategic and implementational
- Expert knowledge of industry search products Google / Yahoo! / Bing
- Good knowledge of industry bid management tools and ad serving technology
- (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, SearchIgnite, Omniture, DART, Atlas, MediaPlex)
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and how to integrate with PPC
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.