ARTWORKER/TYPESETTER (QuarkXPress, Corporate, Photoshop)
ARTWORKER/TYPESETTER (QuarkXPress, Corporate, Photoshop, Illustrator)
An experience Artworker/Typesetter is urgently required by a leading London based agency.
You will be required to work on a range of corporate projects that include, Annual Reports, in print and online, CSR Reports and Investor Relations Communications.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 3-5 yrs of relevant industry experience, to aid all staff in the production of a wide variety of materials. This is extensively a production role, but a creative eye and an understanding of the importance of design quality will be needed.
The role would suit a highly organised person, who is keen and able to learn a broad range of skills.
- Highly accurate and efficient typesetting in QuarkXPress
- Assisting with the production of presentations
- Organising digital photography
- Drawing graphs and diagrams in Illustrator
- Updating photo libraries
- Liaising directly with clients
- QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Highly organised
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow a brief quickly and efficiently
- Calm under pressure
- Sense of humour
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.