Competitive Salary plus bonus & benefits
This leading global ingredient solutions provider to the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical industries, is seeking a strong b2b marketer who thirsts for autonomy and the chance to prove them self in an organisation that will recognise their achievements. As Marketing Manager for the UK Head Office, you will:
- Help deliver on sales goals and innovation targets working in close collaboration with the sales team.
- Identify new innovation opportunities.
- Develop the business cases and lead projects.
- Launch new products and track their progress as well as develop sales and go-to-market tools.
- Attend customer visits to help drive business development activities.
- Lead the strategy development and implementation for both the Springboard and Segment, working in collaboration with Sales and Technical colleagues.
- Develop and implement the marketing communications programme in support of business requirements, working in close collaboration with the Marketing Communications Manager and agency network.
Our Ideal Candidate
This role requires a proven professional with a passion for marketing and extensive experience in B2B marketing roles, preferably in an international environment. You will be ambitious with the appetite to learn and try new marketing activities, and have the ability to demonstrate that you continually keep up to date with the latest marketing developments and methodologies. Flexible, responsive and committed and excellent communication skills are a must, as are strong project management skills, with the ability to drive and support major programmes. This is a demanding, fast paced environment, therefore it is essential that you can prioritise your own workload, meet set deadlines and thrive in a high performance culture.
Our client is a leading global ingredient solutions provider to the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical industries as well as numerous industrial sectors.
Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now on 020 7849 6875.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.