European Retail Senior Key Account Manager - Consumer Electronics
About the Client
Leading global Consumer Electronics manufacturer
About the Role
- Day to day account management of European retail business growth plans across all product areas
- This position is an active sales role - building solid business relationships with buyers & management of European Key Retail Accounts. In addition the role has long term strategic Account planning, investment strategy and partnership focus.
- Close supervision and coordination of Key Account requirements & strategies across European markets involving local management. Product & functional divisions plays a pivotal role in the further development of a leading Key Account business model.
- Represent the voice of customer defining strategies and action plans across the Sales & Marketing value chain.
- Ranging, pricing, supply chain, performance elements & competitor positioning
- Management of European agreements and quarterly performance management
What We’re Looking For
- Experience managing major National (UK) Sales and/ or European Key Retail Accounts across Consumer Electronics, White Goods or Consumer IT/ Mobile products business
- Commercially astute, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle and understand commercial price negotiations and range/product implications on a European level - previous exposure to a pan European company would be ideal, as would fluency in a European language.
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally some Marketing experience
- Experience in dealing with/ exposure to multi-country coordination.
- The ideal candidate will have had prior P&L responsibility and have strong analytical skills to identify trends and growth opportunities
About the Offer
Up to £85,000 + car + bonus + bens