Digital Marketing Executive| Leading Entertainment Organisation | Central London | 3 month Contract
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a leading entertainment brand with an Amazing office environment for an experienced Digital marketing executive to work closely with internal data analysts and managers, using tools such as social media to ensure digital platform marketing effectiveness. This company is a giant in the entertainment space with its digital and marketing team growing extensively. The Digital Marketing executive role includes active involvement in the brand communications teams, carrying out search engine optimisation, campaign tracking and reporting on a daily basis.
- Promotes active listening with team members.
- Has a strong digital background with knowledge across all digital platforms
- Contributes appropriately to conversations.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct,
- Effective, professional and engaging
- Accurate verbal and written feedback and instructions.
- Understands Internet and broader Digital landscape.
- Has excellent skills in SEO and PPC
- Has knowledge in CRM systems
- Has worked with Content Management Systems
- Understands and can document user experience, user journeys and use case
- Agile working methodology experience preferable but not necessary
- £25-30K Salary
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to work for a reputable and established brand then please contact Hayley McKinnell on 0207 928 25 25 or drop me an email with your current CV email@example.com