Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce)
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fun and growing environment where no two days are the same? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for Digital Display Executive to join the team.
- Manage existing display campaigns in retargeting & acquisition, as well as build new performance display campaigns to drive traffic & conversions
- Take ownership of all performance display management by developing and implementing a display roadmap & strategy structured around maintaining and scaling current CPC activity, and testing new display opportunities
- Monitor display pixels & be fully responsible for any necessary tech & design requirements.
- Analyse all display activities, purchasing patterns and website traffic to understand the detailed performance and effectiveness of each campaign
- Manage all weekly campaign optimizations to achieve efficiency & scale
- Scale our efforts in RTB, Facebook Advertising, Mobile advertising & Exchange buys, as well as maintaining current retargeting activities
- Work closely with the Partnerships Executive to implement CPC bidding activity for Polyvore, and manage reporting & optimization
Key skills and experience
- Ideally, 2-3 year’s experience in-house or at a digital agency
- Proven track record of running successful & efficient display campaigns (including international campaigns)
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills with an intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Confident in Google Analytics & knowledge of adserving
- Previous experience with Mobile advertising, Criteo, GDN & RTB partnerships.
- Demonstrable interest for e-commerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with display
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- Experience with Attribution is a bonus