Fast-paced DM and Digital campaigns going out to huge audiences for this well-known B2C brand...
AM - Agency- £25k - £28k
A Direct marketing agency that's part of a world-wide network, this agency started in 1991 with a handful of people around a dining table! Nearly 20 years on they have approximately 210 direct, digital and data specialists based in London.
They are experts in their field, good fun, team spirited and totally professional.
As Account Manager:
* You'll build strong client relationships, getting to know them, their business, and what they want
* You'll build strong internal relationships within the wider team and across the agency especially within the critical project delivery departments
* You'll demonstrate ownership in the delivery of projects through management of client expectations, internal processes and department involvement, meetings and contact reports, project finances, and timings - working alongside/in support of a PM for complex digital briefs.
To apply for this role, you'll be an Account Manager with:
* Strong project management skills - attention to detail, ability to prioritise effectively, commercially numerate, working autonomously, proactively and forward planning.
* Strong communication skills - articulate in person and in writing, confident presenter to a small group of colleagues or clients, ability to build trusted relationships.
* A desire to be creative and idea driven - passion for great creative, love of how to make ideas work hard, demonstrates problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
If this looks like the perfect Account Manager job for you, please send me your CV today.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.