Top 50 media agencies 2011
Carat drops from third place to sixth in the only major change to hit the top ten biggest media agencies.
Sky helped MediaCom keep its place at the top of the league
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding companies share of media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2010||Billings 2009||Y/y||Key UK media assets||Central|
|2010||2009||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|1||1||WPP||2,554.90||2,156.50||18.5||MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC UK, Maxus, Kinetic (50%)||Group M|
|2||3||Publicis Groupe||1,194.30||1,020.50||17||Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, MediaVest (19.9%), MediaVest Leeds (50%), Media Vision||VivaKi Trading|
|3||2||Omnicom||1,040.90||1,071.20||-2.8||OMD, PHD, PHD North, Rocket, Rapp Media||OPera|
|4||4||Aegis||942.2||962.2||-2.1||Carat, Vizeum, Feather Brooksbank||Aegis Media|
|5||5||Interpublic||334.1||301.6||10.8||Initiative, UM||Magna Global|
|6||6||Havas||333.2||220.7||51||MPG Media Contacts, Arena Media, All Response Media||Havas Media|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Manager - retail marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £36000 per annum, London