Top 50 media agencies 2011
Carat drops from third place to sixth in the only major change to hit the top ten biggest media agencies.
Sky helped MediaCom keep its place at the top of the league
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding companies share of media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2010||Billings 2009||Y/y||Key UK media assets||Central|
|2010||2009||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|1||1||WPP||2,554.90||2,156.50||18.5||MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC UK, Maxus, Kinetic (50%)||Group M|
|2||3||Publicis Groupe||1,194.30||1,020.50||17||Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, MediaVest (19.9%), MediaVest Leeds (50%), Media Vision||VivaKi Trading|
|3||2||Omnicom||1,040.90||1,071.20||-2.8||OMD, PHD, PHD North, Rocket, Rapp Media||OPera|
|4||4||Aegis||942.2||962.2||-2.1||Carat, Vizeum, Feather Brooksbank||Aegis Media|
|5||5||Interpublic||334.1||301.6||10.8||Initiative, UM||Magna Global|
|6||6||Havas||333.2||220.7||51||MPG Media Contacts, Arena Media, All Response Media||Havas Media|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London