Top 50 media agencies 2011
Carat drops from third place to sixth in the only major change to hit the top ten biggest media agencies.
Sky helped MediaCom keep its place at the top of the league
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding companies share of media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2010||Billings 2009||Y/y||Key UK media assets||Central|
|2010||2009||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|1||1||WPP||2,554.90||2,156.50||18.5||MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC UK, Maxus, Kinetic (50%)||Group M|
|2||3||Publicis Groupe||1,194.30||1,020.50||17||Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, MediaVest (19.9%), MediaVest Leeds (50%), Media Vision||VivaKi Trading|
|3||2||Omnicom||1,040.90||1,071.20||-2.8||OMD, PHD, PHD North, Rocket, Rapp Media||OPera|
|4||4||Aegis||942.2||962.2||-2.1||Carat, Vizeum, Feather Brooksbank||Aegis Media|
|5||5||Interpublic||334.1||301.6||10.8||Initiative, UM||Magna Global|
|6||6||Havas||333.2||220.7||51||MPG Media Contacts, Arena Media, All Response Media||Havas Media|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...