Top 50 media agencies 2012
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Kodak is one of OgilvyOne's top spending clients
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding Companies - ranked by media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2011||Billings 2010||Year-on-year||Central|
|2011||2010||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|2||2||Publicis Groupe||1,154.00||1,203.60||-4.1||VivaKi Trading|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)