Top 50 media agencies 2012
OgilvyOne Worldwide manages to climb 21 places to secure its place in the top 50, after doubling its billings since 2010.
Kodak is one of OgilvyOne's top spending clients
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding Companies - ranked by media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2011||Billings 2010||Year-on-year||Central|
|2011||2010||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|2||2||Publicis Groupe||1,154.00||1,203.60||-4.1||VivaKi Trading|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire