Media business rankings
16 November 2012 :OMD's M2M has won the £3 million Florette account after its previous agency, The Media Shop, went into administration.
Florette: M2M will work with the creative agency, Now, to help grow market share for the salad brand
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield
- Digital Investment Executive PFJ £28000.00 - £30000 per annum, London