Media business rankings
No change this week, with UM remaining the sole entrant in the media new-business table so far.
London Pride: owner Fuller's appoints The Corner and UM London
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge