Creative business rankings
2 February 2013: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has shot to the top of the league after winning the Axa and Dogs Trust accounts.
Dogs Trust: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will develop CRM, TV, print and direct marketing activity
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland