TAG Heuer switches CRM strategy to boost sales
Luxury watch brand TAG Heuer is ramping up its CRM activity in an attempt to achieve a sales uplift with more targeted communications.
TAG Heuer: extending its CRM activity
The watch brand is dividing its direct marketing into three strands as it seeks to move on from previous messaging that focused purely on TAG Heuer events.
Activity will be split between e-commerce communications, brand-focused communications and bespoke messages reminding customers they need to service their watches, once a particular time period has expired.
The 100,000 customers on the TAG Heuer database will receive about one message a month, which will increase in frequency if the recipient interacts with the message.
Brand-focused messages will raise awareness of Tag Heuer's partnerships, which focus heavily on motor racing.
The brand is increasingly shifting its motor-racing activity from the British Grand Prix to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, to benefit from the latter's increasing dominance in the motor sport calendar.
Digital and CRM specialist Tangent Snowball has been tasked with the relaunch of TAG Heuer's CRM strategy.
Helen McCall, account director at Tangent Snowball, said: "TAG Heuer is a brand with a fantastic heritage and its customer communications really need to stand up to and bolster its reputation for quality, taste and discretion."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London