Nationwide launches Select credit card
Nationwide is launching a credit card called Select, with an integrated campaign positioning it as the only card customers need in their wallet.
Nationwide: unveils Select credit card
The building society is launching the card under its 'We're On Your Side' strategy as it seeks to acquire new customers for the Select card from the customer base for its FlexAccount, which is available to those who pay in at least £750 a month.
Direct mail, email and statement insert activity created by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will launch today (16 February) to support the acquisition drive.
The card offers 0% interest on purchases for 18 months, unlimited commission-free purchases abroad, 0% balance transfers for 17 months and 0.5% cash back on all purchases.
Alastair Pegg, head of brands and marketing at Nationwide, said the card underlined the brand's commitment to the 'We're On Your Side' positioning.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...