Glamour teams up with my-wardrobe.com to launch £20k competition
Glamour, the women's lifestyle magazine, has partnered with my-wardrobe.com to launch a competition to find Britain's best dressed couple, who will win £20,000.
Glamour: March 2012 edition
The competition will launch in the April issue and run simultaneously on Glamour.com.
Couples are invited to submit three recent photographs of themselves by email or by uploading them to Glamour's Facebook page.
Glamour style scouts will also scour the streets of London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast from 12th to 16th March to flush out the sharpest dressed couples nationwide.
The closing date for entries is 23 March and readers can vote for their favourites to join the shortlist on Glamour.com.
Jo Elvin, editor of Glamour said: "We know that Glamour readers are an army of chic, style-obsessed women.
"Now's their chance to show the influence they've had on their other halves. And with our fabulous partner my-wardrobe.com, the winners could not ask for a more amazingly fashionable prize."
The finalists will be announced in the June issue of Glamour before the grand finalists are brought to London to meet a judging panel consisting of Dannii Minogue, Dannii's project D designer Tabitha Somerset Webb, TV presenter Dermot O'Leary, my-wardrobe.com founder Sarah Curran, and Glamour editor Jo Elvin.
O'Leary said the UK has great fashion credentials but advised couples to "raise your game".
The winning couple will be revealed in a photo shoot for the September issue of the magazine, which goes on sale on 9 August, when they will receive their prize of £20,000 to spend together at my-wardrobe.com.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30,000 TO £40,000, Macclesfield
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...