Free London listings magazine to launch in April
Scout London, a free weekly magazine, is launching next month as a guide to events and leisure activities across the capital.
Scout London: free listings guide launches in April
The magazine will distil the city's best food and drink venues, shopping experiences, sport and fitness, film, comedy, club nights, arts and culture and live music into a free weekly publication.
As many as 125,000 copies will be distributed across 115 tube stations and railway stations in addition to select retailers, hotels, health clubs and offices across the city, every Tuesday morning.
The magazine is published by Scout Media Ltd and distributed by Emblem Group. It is already available online at www.scoutlondon.com and will soon be released on the iPad and on Kindle readers.
A preview print edition was distributed earlier this week, containing advertising from Uniqlo, Converse, Bose, Transport for London (TfL), Yog, Kabbee and the London Sealife Aquarium.
Scout London is also aimed at the 14.6 million people who visit London every year.
Jim Zambrano, founder of Scout London, said: "There’s so much going on in London, it's very easy to be overwhelmed and miss out on the best that the city has to offer.
"Scout London condenses this long list of activities, events and happenings to highlight how Londoners should best spend their time and money."
Zambrano's last role was head of marketing and events at TNT Publishing, the company behind TNT, the free weekly magazine aimed at overseas visitors.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Account Manager - branding Stopgap £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...