Andy Healy promoted to publishing director at Immediate Media
Immediate Media has promoted Andy Healy to the position of publishing director, it was announced today (12 March).
Andy Healy: appointed publishing director at Immediate Media
In his new role, Healy will report to Andy Marshall, group managing director of Immediate Media, and be responsible for ensuring the ongoing success of the portfolio of magazines, websites and multiple brand extensions formerly within the BBC magazines Bristol stable, as well as 220 Triathlon.
Before joining BBC magazines in Bristol, Healy worked in advertising for six years at Future Publishing.
He became assistant publisher of Homes and Antiques magazine in 2006. In 2008 he was promoted to publisher of Homes and Antiques and in 2009 also took on the publishing responsibility for BBC History magazine, 220 Triathlon, and Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine, and became show director of the Who Do You Think You Are? Live event in 2010.
Immediate Media was formed on 1 November 2011 following the merger of BBC Magazines, Origin Publishing and Magicalia. Its wholly owned brands include Radio Times, olive, Homes and Antiques as well as specialist titles including Focus, Perfect Wedding and Junior.
Additionally, it publishes Top Gear, Good Food, EasyCook and Lonely Planet magazines on behalf of BBC Worldwide.
This move follows a series of changes that have taken place within the company over the last few months including the appointment of Steven Seaton as managing director of its London specialist division in February.
Marshall said: "As publisher, Andy has led his teams to great success delivering outstanding results across his portfolio, and I know he will rise to greater heights in his new role."
Follow Nick Batten on @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...