Neil Allen departs Starcom MediaVest Group
Neil Allen, Starcom MediaVest's Group trading director for press, radio and outdoor, has left the agency to pursue other interests.
Neil Allen: leaves Starcom MediaVest Group
His responsibilities will be assumed by trading operations director Erica Taylor.
Taylor will keep her job title of trading operations director and her responsibilities as the agency lead for barter. She will continue to report to John Davidson, head of trading at Starcom MediaVest Group.
Allen's departure was announced in an email to contacts at the end of last week.
He joined Starcom MediaVest as press director in 2006 and was promoted to UK trading director of press, before assuming responsibilities for radio and outdoor trading as well.
Prior to Starcom MediaVest, Allen held various positions at WPP's Mediaedge:cia (now MEC) across an eight-year period from 1998, latterly as press director.
He started his career at ZenithOptimedia in 1990, before joining Omnicom's OMD to run the Boots account. According to sources, he departs the Publicis-owned agency without a job to go to.
Starcom MediaVest Group was not available for comment on Allen's departure.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Developer Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £22k + benefits, Colchester
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol