PPA launches Advertising Awards in association with Media Week
James Papworth, marketing director, PPA, tells Media Week why he is launching the Advertising Awards and who should enter.
The PPA Advertising Awards launched today (25 April) in association with Media Week, with five categories:
- Print Campaign of the Year
- Digital Campaign of the Year
- Integrated Campaign of the Year
- Innovation Campaign of the Year
- Most Effective Campaign of the Year
These categories are now open for entry until Tuesday 31 July.
The PPA Marketing Board will also nominate and select the PPA Advertiser of the Year award. This award will go to an advertiser that has demonstrated exceptional utilisation of magazine media brands and channels through a combination of innovation, investment, and creative thinking.
The awards will be unveiled in a ceremony at OXO2 in the Oxo Tower on Thursday 11 October at OXO2.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester