Immediate Media launches children's title
Immediate Media is launching a children's title called Rastamouse, based on the CBeebies TV programme by the same name.
Rastamouse: Immediate Media new title based on CBeebies TV programme
Rastamouse magazine will have a cover price of £2.50 and is aimed at the four-year-old and upwards demographic. The first issue will go on sale this summer.
The magazine is being published through a deal between Immediate Media and Rastamouse rights-owner DHX Media.
It tells the tale of Rastamouse and his crime-business mouse reggae band called The Easy Crew.
The title will include stories, reward charts, stickers and incentives, along with features for children to cut out and to make.
Pauline Cooke, pre-school publisher at Immediate Media Co, said: "Rastamouse magazine is a very exciting addition to our pre-school magazine portfolio.
"It's a really original programme, from its storylines, to its look and feel. We've thoroughly enjoyed creating this magazine and we're sure it will add something different to the market that children will love."
The magazine will be available at all major retailers and independents around the UK.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, Woking
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Nottinghamshire