Immediate Media launches children's title
Immediate Media is launching a children's title called Rastamouse, based on the CBeebies TV programme by the same name.
Rastamouse: Immediate Media new title based on CBeebies TV programme
Rastamouse magazine will have a cover price of £2.50 and is aimed at the four-year-old and upwards demographic. The first issue will go on sale this summer.
The magazine is being published through a deal between Immediate Media and Rastamouse rights-owner DHX Media.
It tells the tale of Rastamouse and his crime-business mouse reggae band called The Easy Crew.
The title will include stories, reward charts, stickers and incentives, along with features for children to cut out and to make.
Pauline Cooke, pre-school publisher at Immediate Media Co, said: "Rastamouse magazine is a very exciting addition to our pre-school magazine portfolio.
"It's a really original programme, from its storylines, to its look and feel. We've thoroughly enjoyed creating this magazine and we're sure it will add something different to the market that children will love."
The magazine will be available at all major retailers and independents around the UK.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...