Charlotte Tice takes head of press role at Mindshare
Mindshare has promoted Charlotte Tice to the role of head of press, replacing Vanessa Clifford, who took up her new job as strategy director at newspaper marketing body Newsworks this week.
Charlotte Tice: succeeds Vanessa Clifford as head of press at Mindshare
Tice, who has been business director in Mindshare's press department for the past five years, will take up her new role immediately.
As head of press, Tice has been charged with moving Mindshare's overall proposition forward and enabling her team to rise to the challenges the press market currently faces.
She will report to Paul Rowlinson, head of exchange, the agency's trading function.
Tice began her career with The Media Shop, and spent two years as a media executive at Carat, before taking up her position with Mindshare, where she was business director within the press team, reporting to Clifford.
Rowlinson said: "With so many changes taking place in this market, and at such a rapid pace, we need someone with clear vision who is passionate about press and is committed to embracing the new opportunities that are emerging".
Tice said: "The future of press is an exciting and evolving market with constant innovation. I believe the lines between print and digital will continue to blur and this is something for us to embrace, rather than shy away from."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...