IPC Inspire appoints Ellie Miles to marketing role as Pearson exits
IPC Inspire has appointed Ellie Miles to the role of senior marketing and events manager for music brands NME and Uncut following the departure of the head of marketing for its music titles, Tim Pearson, to Graphite.
Ellie Miles: appointed senior marketing and events manager for NME and Uncut
Miles joined IPC Media in 2005 as marketing manager for IPC Connect titles Woman's Own and Woman's Weekly, later becoming marketing manager for Connect’s celebrity weekly Now.
She moved to IPC Inspire’s music brands in 2010 as marketing manager for NME and Uncut.
In her new role – which she will take up immediately – Miles will report to publishing director Emily Hutchings and will be responsible for developing "comprehensive marketing campaigns" across multiple platforms for the Inspire music brands.
Miles said: "This is a fantastic position working with two great multiplatform music brands which are both rich in heritage and constantly innovating. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the music marketing team over the last two years and I’m looking forward to continuing to work with the talented teams to build the brands’ success further."
Meanwhile, Pearson has left IPC to join Graphite, the music and brand management company owned by Ben Turner, as managing director. In his new role, Pearson will help oversee the development of Graphite as it enters its second decade in business.
Prior to working for IPC, Pearson held senior roles at KLP Entertainment and Cake Group.
He said: "I have long been an admirer of the innovative and awe-inspiring work that Ben and the Graphite team have been delivering over the past few years and am very excited to join them at such a pivotal time as the company ramps up for the next level."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...