Tremor Video hires Alex Macnamara as sales director
Tremor Video, the video ad network, has appointed Yahoo agency group head Alex Macnamara as sales director.
Alex Macnamara: joins Tremor Video as sales director from Yahoo
Macnamara replaces Tim Williams, who was hired in January 2010 from Utarget.
In his new role, Macnamara will head up the company's sales division, focusing on growing existing client relationships and business growth, through the strategic promotion of Tremor Video's media and technology solutions across the UK.
He will report to Dan Ruch, vice-president for Europe at Tremor Video.
Macnamara was agency group head at Yahoo for nearly three years until he left the company in July.
He was previously head of advertising at RealNetworks for nearly four years. and agency sales manager at AOL for more than four years.
Tremor Video, which recently rebranded from Tremor Media, sells in-stream ad products, and claims to reach more than 3,000 publishers who service in-stream video.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London