MagazineCloner launches magazine newsstand for Facebook
Publishing services company MagazineCloner claims to have launched the first magazine newsstand app for Facebook.
MagazineCloner: launches newsstand app for Facebook
The app contains all the magazines featured on MagazineCloner's existing online newsstand, Pocketmags.
Pocketmags enables Facebook users to purchase, read and recommend digital magazines, without having to leave the social networking site. Single issues and subscriptions can be purchased with Facebook credits.
Users can link purchased issues to a full Pocketmags account, which allows them to read magazines on whichever platform is convenient to them.
Patrick Knight, MagazineCloner's strategic development director, said: "The Facebook app is the first of a number of exciting launches that will further improve customer engagement and awareness of our publishers' content."
Complimentary and sample issues of some of Pocketmags' top-grossing titles are available via the app, including Attitude, Superbike and GoodHomes.
Other innovations in the magazine sector were recently reviewed in the latest Fipp report.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...