MagazineCloner launches magazine newsstand for Facebook
Publishing services company MagazineCloner claims to have launched the first magazine newsstand app for Facebook.
MagazineCloner: launches newsstand app for Facebook
The app contains all the magazines featured on MagazineCloner's existing online newsstand, Pocketmags.
Pocketmags enables Facebook users to purchase, read and recommend digital magazines, without having to leave the social networking site. Single issues and subscriptions can be purchased with Facebook credits.
Users can link purchased issues to a full Pocketmags account, which allows them to read magazines on whichever platform is convenient to them.
Patrick Knight, MagazineCloner's strategic development director, said: "The Facebook app is the first of a number of exciting launches that will further improve customer engagement and awareness of our publishers' content."
Complimentary and sample issues of some of Pocketmags' top-grossing titles are available via the app, including Attitude, Superbike and GoodHomes.
Other innovations in the magazine sector were recently reviewed in the latest Fipp report.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London