Agencies lines up for £6 million NSPCC media account
The NSPCC has called a review of its £6 million media planning and buying business.
NSPCC: media review
The charity currently works with Omnicom’s Rapp on its direct response media planning and buying, while the Publicis shop ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for its above-the-line campaigns.
It is understood that the review is in its early stages and that ZenithOptimedia and Rapp are likely to repitch.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC appointed Inferno to work on a nationwide ad campaign aimed at adults.
Last month, the charity launched a campaign called "don’t wait until you’re certain" to encourage people to act if they have concerns about a child.
The Inferno film to accompany the campaign, which was seeded on YouTube, the Netmums website and Facebook, was in the style of user-generated videos of children saying silly things but has a twist when the children start to say things that could indicate they are being abused.
In March, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...