Agencies lines up for £6 million NSPCC media account
The NSPCC has called a review of its £6 million media planning and buying business.
NSPCC: media review
The charity currently works with Omnicom’s Rapp on its direct response media planning and buying, while the Publicis shop ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for its above-the-line campaigns.
It is understood that the review is in its early stages and that ZenithOptimedia and Rapp are likely to repitch.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC appointed Inferno to work on a nationwide ad campaign aimed at adults.
Last month, the charity launched a campaign called "don’t wait until you’re certain" to encourage people to act if they have concerns about a child.
The Inferno film to accompany the campaign, which was seeded on YouTube, the Netmums website and Facebook, was in the style of user-generated videos of children saying silly things but has a twist when the children start to say things that could indicate they are being abused.
In March, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London