Agencies lines up for £6 million NSPCC media account
The NSPCC has called a review of its £6 million media planning and buying business.
NSPCC: media review
The charity currently works with Omnicom’s Rapp on its direct response media planning and buying, while the Publicis shop ZenithOptimedia handles the buying for its above-the-line campaigns.
It is understood that the review is in its early stages and that ZenithOptimedia and Rapp are likely to repitch.
Earlier this year, the NSPCC appointed Inferno to work on a nationwide ad campaign aimed at adults.
Last month, the charity launched a campaign called "don’t wait until you’re certain" to encourage people to act if they have concerns about a child.
The Inferno film to accompany the campaign, which was seeded on YouTube, the Netmums website and Facebook, was in the style of user-generated videos of children saying silly things but has a twist when the children start to say things that could indicate they are being abused.
In March, the NSPCC hired the former Channel 4 head of strategic sales Mike Parker as the interim fundraising director to lead its consumer-facing marketing activity, replacing Paul Amadi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)