Interpublic outdoor specialist IPM rebrands to Rapport
IPM, the Interpublic out-of-home specialist agency, has rebranded to Rapport and launched an outdoor campaign to raise awareness of the new look, tone and feel of the agency.
Rapport: runs outdoor campaign to announce rebrand
In addition to changing its name to Rapport, the agency has developed a new positioning it has called Rewarding Connections, which it believes encapsulates its commitment to building collaborative and successful partnerships.
The agency will continue to be based in London and there will be no job losses or changes to roles as a result of the rebrand.
Rapport will continue to prioritise developing its ability to provide new advertising techniques such as augmented reality and Near Field Communications.
The agency has a close alliance with the mobile image-recognition and augmented reality platform Blippar, which rents space in Rapport's offices.
As well as working on outdoor campaigns for clients of IPG media agencies Initiative and UM, Rapport also has a number of directly appointed clients such as BSkyB and Samsung.
The national outdoor ad campaign, with creative by Ouch Design!, will use the Blippar platform in a bid to interact with its audience and demonstrate how the agency is using new technologies.
Chris Marjoram, managing director of Rapport, said: "It is right that we are evolving the strategic route of IPG Mediabrands' out of home agency.
"With so many ways to connect in the social space, developing our direction in a way that benefits our clients gives us huge potential moving forward.
"Our clients will profit from us becoming Rapport and the agency is already feeling a rush of optimism associated with a change in proposition."
IPM was previously known by its full name International Poster Management. The outdoor agency is close to 25-years-old and was spun out of Western Media, part of the agency then known as Lowe.
Rapport's sister agency in the US is called Outdoor Advertising Group and is not affected by the rebrand.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...