Netdoctor.co.uk launches mobile site
Hearst-owned NetDoctor.co.uk is bolstering its digital firepower with the launch of a mobile site that offers expert medical advice 24-hours a day.
Netdoctor: launches mobile site offering expert medical advice
NetDoctor.co.uk said it developed the website in response to the popularity of its core websites, which claim to have more than eight million unique browsers and 14 million page impressions a month
The new mobile site (m.netdoctor.co.uk) provides users with multiple ways of searching for and accessing Netdoctor's content while on the move, via a search bar, drop-down menu and A-Z search functionality.
NetDoctor.co.uk, which launched in February 2000, aims to inform and educate people about how to safely manage their own health and wellbeing.
The site features expert editorial content from doctors, healthcare professionals and information specialists.
Bal Singh, editorial and digital development director for NetDoctor, said: "We're delighted with the NetDoctor mobile site, which is well designed and easy to use.
"This new digital product fits seamlessly into people's lives and provides them with instant access to expert health and medical information, wherever and whenever they need it."
Hearst Magazines UK claims to reach more than 24 million monthly unique users online.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London