Tatler partners with Zappar for Diamond Jubilee augmented reality issue
Condé Nast is celebrating The Queen's Diamond Jubilee with a special augmented reality issue that brings its front cover to life.
Tatler: June issue offers augmented reality content
This month's issue of Tatler includes augmented reality content which, when combined with the Zappar App, will provide the reader with additional exclusive content.
It will enable users to extract visuals from the magazine, to dress like The Queen, or picture their friends wearing the Crown Jewels, and then share the images via social networking sites including Facebook and Twitter.
The cover will also include an exclusive augmented reality corgi which comes to life with Zappar.
Kate Reardon, editor of Tatler, said: "Not only can you try on the Crown Jewels, but our regal corgi cover star comes to life. How thrilling is that?"
Caspar Thykier, managing director of Zappar, said that Zappar was thrilled to be working on "such fun and innovative content for the magazine to celebrate this milestone in British royal history."
He added: "At Zappar, we are always looking for new ways to showcase the exciting possibilities that augmented reality can bring to the marketplace, and it has been a real privilege to work with Tatler on this ground-breaking project."
The Zappar App is available free from iTunes or the Android Market Place.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...