Tatler partners with Zappar for Diamond Jubilee augmented reality issue
Condé Nast is celebrating The Queen's Diamond Jubilee with a special augmented reality issue that brings its front cover to life.
Tatler: June issue offers augmented reality content
This month's issue of Tatler includes augmented reality content which, when combined with the Zappar App, will provide the reader with additional exclusive content.
It will enable users to extract visuals from the magazine, to dress like The Queen, or picture their friends wearing the Crown Jewels, and then share the images via social networking sites including Facebook and Twitter.
The cover will also include an exclusive augmented reality corgi which comes to life with Zappar.
Kate Reardon, editor of Tatler, said: "Not only can you try on the Crown Jewels, but our regal corgi cover star comes to life. How thrilling is that?"
Caspar Thykier, managing director of Zappar, said that Zappar was thrilled to be working on "such fun and innovative content for the magazine to celebrate this milestone in British royal history."
He added: "At Zappar, we are always looking for new ways to showcase the exciting possibilities that augmented reality can bring to the marketplace, and it has been a real privilege to work with Tatler on this ground-breaking project."
The Zappar App is available free from iTunes or the Android Market Place.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London