Eden and Phones4U secure C4 film deal
Eden, the joint venture from The7stars and Adam and Eve, has brokered a seven-figure sponsorship deal for independent mobile phone retailer, Phones4U.
Phones4u: sponsorship deal for Channel 4 films brokered by Eden
The campaign will run for eight months and cover all films on E4, films at 7pm on Film4 and Channel 4 films from 5.30pm.
Caspar Nelson, head of band communications at Phones4U, said: "This is a major campaign for Phones4U and Eden has answered our brief perfectly.
"While sponsorship of TV shows has worked well for us in the past, we felt it was now time to increase our profile among a wider audience and we're confident this campaign will help us achieve this aim."
Rhiannon Murphy, head of TV at the7stars, said: "Phones4U has always been a heavy supporter of sponsorship, but this is the biggest project the brand has undertaken so far.
Murphy said: "Films on Channel 4 felt like the natural progression from the sponsorship of TV shows like 'Hollyoaks' and 'Harry Hill' – it offers a superior viewing experience and fits perfectly in with Phones4U's commercial strategy."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London