BlowUp Media launches giant poster site in Manchester
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has debuted a giant poster site in Manchester city centre with a campaign from cider brand Bulmers.
BlowUp Media: debuts Deansgate poster site with Bulmers' In The Beginning campaign
The new 200-square-metre banner is situated in Deansgate and BlowUp claims the site will provide 900,000 impacts per fortnight.
Bulmers' 'In The Beginning' campaign, created by Adam & Eve/DDB and booked by Starcom MediaVest, aims to emphasise the brand's heritage as a pioneering Great British cider since 1887.
The giant poster activity is supported by a broader outdoor, digital and press push later this month.
Aimee McKay, sales director at BlowUp Media UK, said: "This site marks our continued drive to secure big, bold, premium advertising sites in the best city centre locations. Deansgate offers unrivalled standout in the heart of Manchester and captures a broad section of the city by day and by night."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London