Signature Outdoor gets CityVision network underway
Signature Outdoor, the Birmingham-based outdoor media owner, has launched the first site in its planned CityVision network of digital screens in the city.
CityVision: kicks off Birmingham activity
CityVision Bullring is a 5.76 metre high by 3.84 metre wide portrait display positioned on the approach to the Bullring Shopping Centre near to the centre's Selfridges store.
It is the first of eight sites Signature is aiming to have in place by next March as part of a 10-year contract awarded to them by Birmingham City Council.
The CityVision project will involve digital signage in portrait, 96-sheet and 48-sheet formats at gateway sites in the city centre.
Advertisers using CityVision Bullring are Coventry University, booked by MJD Consultancy, Channel 4, booked by Posterscope, and Thomson Holidays, booked by Kinetic.
James Harrison, sales director at Signature, said: "CityVision will create an entirely new media channel in Birmingham, in locations that will take roadside digital to unprecedented levels.
"We'll be able to inform and interact with consumers in a way that will truly revolutionise OOH in the city and is the logical progression from our current position as the largest owner of backlight sites in Birmingham."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire