Samsung and Clear Channel team up for 'impossible to miss' campaign
Samsung has teamed up with Clear Channel to run an outdoor campaign supporting Samsung's new Galaxy Note tablet, which a senior Clear Channel executive claims will be "impossible to miss".
Samsung Galaxy: Clear Channel outdoor campaign at Cromwell Road
The campaign kicks off this week on Clear Channel outdoor sites on London's Cromwell Road and runs until October 14.
The campaign was planned and created by Cheil UK and booked by Rapport to "ensure maximum impact and exposure" for the new Galaxy Note 10.1.
The campaign showcases a large 3D cut-out of the tablet, supported by 2m-high 3D hands, in an effort to bring the product to life across 96-sheet billboards.
Neil Chapman, head of creative at Clear Channel UK, said: "The scale of this campaign really utilises the space and impact afforded by our Cromwell Road site, making it the perfect fit to help launch the new Samsung Note.
"We have some of the largest 3D models we’ve ever built highlighting the unique features of the Galaxy Note, so it’s going to be impossible to miss!"
Clear Channel's Cromwell Road site spans 75 metres of a busy London A-road.
The campaign follows the recent announcement that Clear Channel is partnering the moustache-growing charity event, Movember, to raise awareness and funds for men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London