Hello! recruits head of partnerships
Hello! Magazine has recruited Hilbre Stafford from Harrods to the new role of head of partnerships, with responsibility for developing commercial tie-ups.
Hilbre Stafford: Hello! magazine's new head of partnerships
Stafford was a media sales manager at Harrods and will join Hello! on 29 October.
She will work closely with media and advertising agencies, client marketing and PR teams and will manage campaigns from creative brief stage through to implementation and post-campaign analysis.
The appointment comes just weeks after Hello!'s publishing director, Charlotte Stockting, announced the title’s intentions to reposition itself as a lifestyle title, far removed from the "scurrilous" celebrity-driven weeklies.
The move was described as "absurd" and "confusing" by the bosses of OK! publisher Northern & Shell and lifestyle publisher Bauer Media.
Commenting on Stafford’s appointment, Stockting said: "This newly created role of head of partnerships will allow us to enhance our creative solutions business by creating fantastic proposals for the magazine, the website, our digital offerings and applications, as well as one-off creations – project managing these partnerships from start to finish."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...