Carat lands £35m Pringles media job
Carat has landed the £35 million media planning and buying business for the crisp brand Pringles across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Pringles: hands EMEA media duties to Carat
The incumbents were MediaCom and Starcom. The business moves to Carat after a change in ownership of the brand.
Earlier this year, Kellogg acquired Pringles from Procter & Gamble, which uses the WPP and Publicis networks to handle media.
Carat has looked after Kellogg's £200 million EMEA media account since 2008.
The agency will work across the UK, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Nordics, Spain, France, Russia, Israel and the Middle East. UK media spend is £5 million, according to Nielsen.
Sources said that, despite the media switch, there are no immediate plans to change creative arrangements. Grey Worldwide handles advertising for Pringles.
The acquisition has nearly tripled the size of Kellogg's international snack business.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...