Carat lands £35m Pringles media job
Carat has landed the £35 million media planning and buying business for the crisp brand Pringles across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Pringles: hands EMEA media duties to Carat
The incumbents were MediaCom and Starcom. The business moves to Carat after a change in ownership of the brand.
Earlier this year, Kellogg acquired Pringles from Procter & Gamble, which uses the WPP and Publicis networks to handle media.
Carat has looked after Kellogg's £200 million EMEA media account since 2008.
The agency will work across the UK, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Nordics, Spain, France, Russia, Israel and the Middle East. UK media spend is £5 million, according to Nielsen.
Sources said that, despite the media switch, there are no immediate plans to change creative arrangements. Grey Worldwide handles advertising for Pringles.
The acquisition has nearly tripled the size of Kellogg's international snack business.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London