Immediate Media launches portfolio on Kindle Fire
Immediate Media Co is launching its magazine portfolio on Amazon App Store, a move timed for the European launch of the Kindle Fire tablet and Kindle Fire HD.
Amazon Newsstand: promotes Immediate Media titles Gardeners' World and Olive
Launch titles including popular brands such as BBC History Magazine, Olive Magazine and BBC Worldwide-owned titles Top Gear and Lonely Planet Traveller come with a free trial subscription, recurring subscription options, and current and back issue purchases.
In addition to the initial Kindle Fire launch-day titles, 16 other brands from Immediate Media's portfolio will become available this week. The line-up will not include Radio Times or any children's magazines.
Immediate Media worked with London-based MagazineCloner to bring its titles to Amazon's new device.
Rebekah Billingsley, publishing director for mobile devices at Immediate Media, said: "With so much press and public interest in the new Kindle, we're delighted that Amazon is promoting several of our titles on its Newsstand, offering a 60-day free trial for BBC History, Olive, Gardeners' World and BBC Music, with BBC Wildlife soon to follow.
MagazineCloner.com claims to have more than 1,000 apps live on multiple platforms.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...