MirriAd hires ITV's Mike Faxholm
MirriAd, the digital product placement specialist, has appointed ITV business development manager Mike Faxholm as its first vice president of sales for Northern Europe, including the UK.
MirriAd: hires Mike Faxholm
Faxholm will work with existing MirriAd clients, including the broadcaster MTG Viasat, in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and develop new business across Scandinavia, the Low Countries and Germany.
He will also work with MirriAd’s sales and marketing director David Charlesworth, formerly head of sponsorship at Channel 4, on UK ad sales.
Faxholm joined ITV in 2006 as a business development manager working across spot ads, sponsorship and online. Prior to joining the broadcaster, he was a group head at Ids, and its predecessor Flextech Television.
Charlesworth said: "Mike has an exceptional track record at ITV and at Ids before then. He’s a major addition to the commercial team at MirriAd and will be managing our growth across Northern and Central European territories where digital brand integration markets are continuing to open."
Charlesworth joined MirriAd in April this year. He left his role of head of sponsorship, placement and funded content at Channel 4 as part of sales director Jonathan Allan’s restructure in late 2011.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...