UM hands global role to Kinniburgh
UM, the Interpublic media network, has promoted Hamish Kinniburgh, the EMEA chief strategy director, to its top global strategy role.
UM: Hammish Kinniburgh
Kinniburgh takes the position of executive vice-president and global chief strategy officer, replacing Jim Elms.
Reporting to UM’s global chief executive, Jacki Kelley, he will be responsible for driving communications strategy across the network, managing the regional strategy chiefs and continuing as the lead on Coca-Cola.
Elms has been promoted to chief strategy officer at IPG’s overarching media group, Mediabrands.
Since joining UM in 2008, Kinniburgh has worked across its range of EMEA clients and played a key role on new business.
Kinniburgh said: "At UM, we believe in delivering business results for our clients. For strategy, this means reimagining how communications can drive businesses forward and I’m really excited to be a part of that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)