UM hands global role to Kinniburgh
UM, the Interpublic media network, has promoted Hamish Kinniburgh, the EMEA chief strategy director, to its top global strategy role.
UM: Hammish Kinniburgh
Kinniburgh takes the position of executive vice-president and global chief strategy officer, replacing Jim Elms.
Reporting to UM’s global chief executive, Jacki Kelley, he will be responsible for driving communications strategy across the network, managing the regional strategy chiefs and continuing as the lead on Coca-Cola.
Elms has been promoted to chief strategy officer at IPG’s overarching media group, Mediabrands.
Since joining UM in 2008, Kinniburgh has worked across its range of EMEA clients and played a key role on new business.
Kinniburgh said: "At UM, we believe in delivering business results for our clients. For strategy, this means reimagining how communications can drive businesses forward and I’m really excited to be a part of that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London