UM hands global role to Kinniburgh
UM, the Interpublic media network, has promoted Hamish Kinniburgh, the EMEA chief strategy director, to its top global strategy role.
UM: Hammish Kinniburgh
Kinniburgh takes the position of executive vice-president and global chief strategy officer, replacing Jim Elms.
Reporting to UM’s global chief executive, Jacki Kelley, he will be responsible for driving communications strategy across the network, managing the regional strategy chiefs and continuing as the lead on Coca-Cola.
Elms has been promoted to chief strategy officer at IPG’s overarching media group, Mediabrands.
Since joining UM in 2008, Kinniburgh has worked across its range of EMEA clients and played a key role on new business.
Kinniburgh said: "At UM, we believe in delivering business results for our clients. For strategy, this means reimagining how communications can drive businesses forward and I’m really excited to be a part of that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham