UM hands global role to Kinniburgh
UM, the Interpublic media network, has promoted Hamish Kinniburgh, the EMEA chief strategy director, to its top global strategy role.
UM: Hammish Kinniburgh
Kinniburgh takes the position of executive vice-president and global chief strategy officer, replacing Jim Elms.
Reporting to UM’s global chief executive, Jacki Kelley, he will be responsible for driving communications strategy across the network, managing the regional strategy chiefs and continuing as the lead on Coca-Cola.
Elms has been promoted to chief strategy officer at IPG’s overarching media group, Mediabrands.
Since joining UM in 2008, Kinniburgh has worked across its range of EMEA clients and played a key role on new business.
Kinniburgh said: "At UM, we believe in delivering business results for our clients. For strategy, this means reimagining how communications can drive businesses forward and I’m really excited to be a part of that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)