Red Bee picks up Magic 105.4 brief
Bauer Media has handed Red Bee Media an above-the-line marketing brief for its London station Magic 105.4 after a competitive process.
Magic 105.4: appoints Red Bee Media
Red Bee is currently working on a strategy for Magic’s above-the-line marketing and is likely to create a major campaign for the station in the coming months.
Any campaigns will be planned and bought by Starcom MediaVest Group. St Luke’s, which has worked with Bauer, is expected to be unaffected by Red Bee’s appointment.
According to the latest Rajar figures, Magic is the biggest radio station in London with 2.2 million listeners a week, and the broadcaster is planning a number of initiatives to retain and grow its audience this year.
On Monday, Bauer kicked off a two-week press campaign, which was created by Lowd&Klea and is running in the London Evening Standard and Metro, that thanks listeners for making Magic the capital’s biggest station.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)