Red Bee picks up Magic 105.4 brief
Bauer Media has handed Red Bee Media an above-the-line marketing brief for its London station Magic 105.4 after a competitive process.
Magic 105.4: appoints Red Bee Media
Red Bee is currently working on a strategy for Magic’s above-the-line marketing and is likely to create a major campaign for the station in the coming months.
Any campaigns will be planned and bought by Starcom MediaVest Group. St Luke’s, which has worked with Bauer, is expected to be unaffected by Red Bee’s appointment.
According to the latest Rajar figures, Magic is the biggest radio station in London with 2.2 million listeners a week, and the broadcaster is planning a number of initiatives to retain and grow its audience this year.
On Monday, Bauer kicked off a two-week press campaign, which was created by Lowd&Klea and is running in the London Evening Standard and Metro, that thanks listeners for making Magic the capital’s biggest station.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)