MEC and Hogarth in creative tie-up
MEC has partnered with its sister WPP agency Hogarth Worldwide, the production specialist, to launch MEC Works, a creative division with advanced production capabilities.
MEC UK: CEO Steve Hatch
The unit will provide a range of production services to MEC clients such as EE and Lloyds across print, digital and broadcast media.
Six Hogarth employees will move across to work alongside the six-strong MEC creative solutions team, led by Steve Ball, its managing director. Ball will become the managing director of MEC Works. Although
MEC currently develops creative work in-house for its clients, the agency hopes that the increased capacity and resource will enable it to offer a greater level of service.
Steve Hatch, the chief executive of MEC UK, said: "As the pace of media and messaging increases, MEC Works gives clients the technology and scale to move as fast as their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...