MEC and Hogarth in creative tie-up
MEC has partnered with its sister WPP agency Hogarth Worldwide, the production specialist, to launch MEC Works, a creative division with advanced production capabilities.
MEC UK: CEO Steve Hatch
The unit will provide a range of production services to MEC clients such as EE and Lloyds across print, digital and broadcast media.
Six Hogarth employees will move across to work alongside the six-strong MEC creative solutions team, led by Steve Ball, its managing director. Ball will become the managing director of MEC Works. Although
MEC currently develops creative work in-house for its clients, the agency hopes that the increased capacity and resource will enable it to offer a greater level of service.
Steve Hatch, the chief executive of MEC UK, said: "As the pace of media and messaging increases, MEC Works gives clients the technology and scale to move as fast as their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire