MEC and Hogarth in creative tie-up
MEC has partnered with its sister WPP agency Hogarth Worldwide, the production specialist, to launch MEC Works, a creative division with advanced production capabilities.
MEC UK: CEO Steve Hatch
The unit will provide a range of production services to MEC clients such as EE and Lloyds across print, digital and broadcast media.
Six Hogarth employees will move across to work alongside the six-strong MEC creative solutions team, led by Steve Ball, its managing director. Ball will become the managing director of MEC Works. Although
MEC currently develops creative work in-house for its clients, the agency hopes that the increased capacity and resource will enable it to offer a greater level of service.
Steve Hatch, the chief executive of MEC UK, said: "As the pace of media and messaging increases, MEC Works gives clients the technology and scale to move as fast as their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Brand Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £50000 - £55000 Per Annum, South East (Home Counties)