MEC and Hogarth in creative tie-up
MEC has partnered with its sister WPP agency Hogarth Worldwide, the production specialist, to launch MEC Works, a creative division with advanced production capabilities.
MEC UK: CEO Steve Hatch
The unit will provide a range of production services to MEC clients such as EE and Lloyds across print, digital and broadcast media.
Six Hogarth employees will move across to work alongside the six-strong MEC creative solutions team, led by Steve Ball, its managing director. Ball will become the managing director of MEC Works. Although
MEC currently develops creative work in-house for its clients, the agency hopes that the increased capacity and resource will enable it to offer a greater level of service.
Steve Hatch, the chief executive of MEC UK, said: "As the pace of media and messaging increases, MEC Works gives clients the technology and scale to move as fast as their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham