Carat lands media business for ATOC
The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: appoints Carat
It is believed that ATOC has appointed Carat’s Leeds office for its three main railcard brands: 16-25 Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family & Friends Railcard.
Agencies received a tender for the review in September 2012. ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent.
The majority of ATOC’s marketing activity is digital and designed to drive online sales.
ATOC appointed The Red Brick Road to handle the integrated advertising account for its railcard business in April 2011, and an outdoor and online campaign by the agency kicked off in May 2012.
ATOC is the representative body of the UK’s major train operators, including Southern and Virgin Trains. Carat and ATOC were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham