Carat lands media business for ATOC
The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: appoints Carat
It is believed that ATOC has appointed Carat’s Leeds office for its three main railcard brands: 16-25 Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family & Friends Railcard.
Agencies received a tender for the review in September 2012. ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent.
The majority of ATOC’s marketing activity is digital and designed to drive online sales.
ATOC appointed The Red Brick Road to handle the integrated advertising account for its railcard business in April 2011, and an outdoor and online campaign by the agency kicked off in May 2012.
ATOC is the representative body of the UK’s major train operators, including Southern and Virgin Trains. Carat and ATOC were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)