Carat lands media business for ATOC
The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: appoints Carat
It is believed that ATOC has appointed Carat’s Leeds office for its three main railcard brands: 16-25 Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family & Friends Railcard.
Agencies received a tender for the review in September 2012. ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent.
The majority of ATOC’s marketing activity is digital and designed to drive online sales.
ATOC appointed The Red Brick Road to handle the integrated advertising account for its railcard business in April 2011, and an outdoor and online campaign by the agency kicked off in May 2012.
ATOC is the representative body of the UK’s major train operators, including Southern and Virgin Trains. Carat and ATOC were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)